Who is it for?
This workshop is for business owners and marketing professionals who want to utilise Twitter for their business, building a following and engaging with their audience. It is also ideal for those looking for a time-saving tool and an effective way to manage their campaigns through Hootsuite.
What you will learn:
- Twitter basics – using the platform, terminology and etiquette
- Build your followers and engage with them
- What to post and when to post it
- Creating a strategic plan
- Features and benefits of using Hootsuite to manage social media campaigns
Duration: Half Day (3 hours)
Prerequisites: Access to a Twitter account and Hootsuite account (free). We can provide you with a laptop or, if you prefer, please feel free to bring your own. Please note that tablet computers offer limited functionality and may prevent you from fully engaging with the course.