Search Engine Optimisation Workshop
With over 50,000 searches conducted on Google every second, it’s no wonder we all want to be on the first page of search results when someone searches for our products or services. Whilst that can never be guaranteed, there are lots of actions we can take to ensure our website is search engine friendly and Google can find us easily. This full day workshop explores SEO from the basics of identifying the right keywords, to using your blog content to build links to your website.
Who is it for?
- Business owners wanting to understand why some websites perform better than others
- Marketing people who want to gain more knowledge of improving their online offering
- Webmasters and web design teams looking to add additional value to their services
How will you benefit?
After the day’s session you will:
- Understand how search engines work and how to think like one when you’re creating content for your website
- Be able to identify why some websites rank higher than others in search results
- Make changes to your website that will improve its visibility in search results
What you will learn
- Search Engine Marketing Overview
- SEO Campaign Strategy
- Search Engine Tools and Services
- On-Page SEO
- Link Building/Earning
- Bad SEO
- More SEO
Duration: 1 day
Prerequisites: Some technical issues will be discussed as part of the course, so any experience in web design and coding would be beneficial, but certainly not essential.