Learn how to use one of the most popular Email Marketing platforms for small businesses in this one day, hands-on workshop. Master MailChimp from the basics of lists and campaigns to more advanced features that let you put your email marketing on auto-pilot!
Who is it for?
- Business owners and marketing people with a desire to attract new and repeat business through Email Marketing but are new to MailChimp as a platform.
- Existing users of MailChimp who want to know about the more advanced features.
- Small business owners who want to manage their own Email Marketing and understand more about the customer journey.
How will you benefit?
After the day’s session you will be able to:
- Set up a campaign on MailChimp using your own design
- Import lists of data and segment them into groups that can be targeted separately
- Schedule automatic emails through MailChimp's workflow feature
- Report on the success of your campaigns and make improvements for the next one
What you'll learn
Creating a list
- Importing a new list
- Difference between Lists and Groups
- Importing email addresses
- Creating segments to target email campaigns
Setting up a campaign – step-by-step
- Choose a design / layout / template
- Customising a Template
- Creating your own email design
- Editing the email (Uploading images, changing text, adding merge fields and links)
- Testing and scheduling
Creating an opt-in form for your website, blog or Facebook page
Automation – using Workflows
- Setting up a workflow to automate email campaigns
- One-off welcome email
- Series of emails
Reporting on the campaign
Integrating MailChimp with other services
Duration: 1 day
Prerequisites: a MailChimp account