Email Marketing Workshop
Email Marketing may not be as on-trend as Social Media, but it remains significantly more effective at acquiring new customers – nearly 40 times that of Facebook and Twitter combined (McKinsey & Co., 2014). This full day workshop will show you how to successfully incorporate email into a digital strategy to generate new and repeat business.
Who is it for?
- Business owners and marketing people who want to expand their knowledge of Email Marketing
- Organisations who want to utilise Email Marketing to engage with their customers
How will you benefit?
After the day’s session you will be able to:
- Devise a plan to build your database of email addresses
- Construct effective subject lines to get your emails opened·
What you will learn
- What is email marketing and how can it benefit your business
- The Law surrounding email communications
- Collecting email addresses, building your database
- Planning an email campaign that will get results
- Email design and best practices
- Get your email in the inbox and opened
- What to write and include in your email
- Reporting and improving campaign performance
- Introduction to MailChimp
Duration: 1 day