It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you my latest publication Essential Online Advertising: Spend Wisely. Get Results. The book has been written with the knowledge I have acquired helping businesses with digital marketing over the last 9 years and through the training I do with many small businesses and solopreneurs. I get asked lots of questions about paid advertising and whether it can benefit the small business and sole trader, so here's a pocket guide that will hopefully answer all those questions and concerns!
In this easy-to-digest format, I cover the fundamentals of Google AdWords advertising as well as social media advertising on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Each chapter is dedicated to answering a common question many small business owners have when they begin looking into the often confusing world of paid advertising.
The questions I answer include:
1. Does advertising on Google AdWords and social media work for every industry / business / product / service?
2. How much will it cost me?
3. How can I make sure I get the best results for my budget?
4. Which platforms are the best to use for my business?
5. How do I know if a campaign is performing well?
6. How do I optimise my campaigns for better results?
If you've ever asked any of these questions, this book is for you, whether you're a coach, consultant, web designer or any other 'solopreneur'.
If you've already bought the book, I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments below.
Here's what others are saying:
Simon Dunant from New Rise Digital - read the blog post
Listen to an interview with Heather Robinson on Sine FM: